Kylian Mbappé has now become the fastest striker in FIFA 19 Ultimate Team after receiving a new in-form card.
The 20-year-old Paris Saint-Germain forward’s second in-form Team of the Week card is also special for the fact that he has been moved from the right wing to a striker position.
Mbappé’s original card and his Team of the Year one have him as a RW, but following on from his hat-trick against Guingamp, EA Sports has him leading the frontline of this week’s Team of the Week.
The former Monaco star’s 89-rated ST card has 98 pace, 86 shooting, 83 passing, 91 dribbling, 41 defending and 74 physical.
For any long-time FIFA players, they will have followed the remarkable journey that he has had in Ultimate Team.
Joining Mbappé in Team of the Week is none other than PSG teammate Edinson Cavani, who also scored a hat-trick against Guingamp.
The 31-year-old Uruguayan striker’s card is 91 rated and he has 79 pace, 90 shooting, 75 passing, 83 dribbling, 54 defending and 85 physical.
You can check out the full Team of the Week below.
- Santiago Arias (RB): 78 overall
- Laurent Koscielny (CB): 82 overall
- Daniel Caligiuri (RB): 80 overall
- Leroy Sané (LW): 86 overall
- Leon Goretzka (CM): 83 overall
- Casemiro (CDM): 88 overall
- Luis Muriel (LW): 80 overall
- Duván Zapata (ST): 78 overall
- Edinson Cavani (ST): 89 overall
- Kylian Mbappé (ST): 87 overall
- Anthony Lopes (GK): 84 overall
- Fabian Schär (CB): 75 overall
- Henry Onyekuru (LM): 76 overall
- Ante Rebić (CAM): 79 overall
- James Collins (ST): 68 overall
- Diogo Jota (ST): 78 overall
- Soares (ST): 79 overall
- Coke (CB): 78 overall
- Fabian Serrarens (ST): 67 overall
- Andy Cook (ST): 65 overall
- Ludovic Ajorque (ST): 70 overall
- Kosta Barbarouses (ST): 70 overall
FIFA 19 is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
What’s the best card you’ve pulled from an Ultimate Team pack?
Let us know in the comments.
Featured Image Credit: PA/EA Sports